True Tile Vinyl Pool

Jul 7, 2012
Hi
Any advise please on TRU-TILE system
We are having a vinyl pool installed and we are going to go for the Tru-Tile system, has anyone got any experience of this type of pool liner with ceramic tile top ??? I am a little worried about leaking as the liner joint to ceramic tile is below the water line. Is it a reliable system?

Steve

I did a quick internet search for horror stories regarding these liners and could not really find any. It looks like they have been around for a while based on some of the info. Looks like a pretty safe bet based on that.

If you are concerned about it's viability, I wouldn't install it. Having faith that your PB can do a good job is essential.

Briefly, the design appears well thought out. Leaks would not be my concern but rather the PB's ability to do a goodj ob installing tile on a flexible wall. That epoxy thinset is VERY tough to deal with unless they are experienced. He should probably have some other jobs you can look at and get a reference, right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.