Trim cover strips for stairs ?

waterl0gged

May 12, 2014
Central PA
Hi all ,
Wondering if anyone has any idea where I can find the 1/2" wide plastic trim strips that covers the screw heads on a set of in ground steps, molding . The kind of steps that are the plastic ones that are bumped out on the perimeter of the pool .
My pool liner guy said they were brittle and cracked when he replaced the pool liner ..........and just left it that way with the screw heads showing ! :hammer:
I would like to replace the strips so the screw heads will be hidden, but I cant seem to find anything anywhere ??? :confused:

Steps and trim look exactly like this ............... these are not mine, but the trim and the exposed screws look exactly like mine !
FiberglassStepsBefore

Any ideas ?

Thanks !

I'm thinking the guy who replaced it ahould have gotten a whole new setup, or would know where to get them at least. I would ask, or look online for someone who carries these liners and steps to see where they direct you. I would think that should be fairly easy to find.

Hi all ,
Wondering if anyone has any idea where I can find the 1/2" wide plastic trim strips that covers the screw heads on a set of in ground steps, molding . The kind of steps that are the plastic ones that are bumped out on the perimeter of the pool .
My pool liner guy said they were brittle and cracked when he replaced the pool liner ..........and just left it that way with the screw heads showing ! :hammer:
I would like to replace the strips so the screw heads will be hidden, but I cant seem to find anything anywhere ??? :confused:

Steps and trim look exactly like this ............... these are not mine, but the trim and the exposed screws look exactly like mine !
FiberglassStepsBefore

Any ideas ?

Thanks !
Did you ever find these bolt cover strips. I am looking for same

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.