Time of Year to Buy a SWG Matter?

Rich807

Bronze Supporter
Jun 21, 2020
Las Vegas, NV
Thinking about adding a SWG to my setup but it's not a 'need' per se. Do prices fluctuate by season? i.e. does it matter what time of year a person pulls the trigger on one?

Guessing I might should be thinking of going with a Pentair SWG since all my equipment is Pentair?

Thanks!

2 years ago I needed one at the start of the season and I was dragging my feet about it. BOOM the prices spiked by a few hundred right now. I scrambled and found the sale still going at an unknown seller and gambled (and won).

3 weeks later they were back where they started. I looked for giggles and they did the exact same thing last year. It seemed like they were cashing in on the people starting new or realizing their old one died over the winter.

This year we have Covid shortages 2.0, Demand still through the roof and a ship that got lodged sideways in the Suez. It’s gonna be unpredictable for sure.

Reactions: Viper16 and Rich807
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.