Thoughts on upcoming build

MiguelACA

Silver Supporter
May 12, 2020
Houston
Hey everyone,

My wife's aunt is building a pool soon, I have been nerding out about pool maintenance and what not and giving tips and advice on the build.

Ya'll are way more experience and knowledgeable than I am! Can ya'll take a look at the info provided and tell me what you think?

Thanks!bid.JPGIMG_20210208_185511.jpgIMG_20210208_185515.jpgIMG_20210208_185516.jpgIMG_20210208_185521.jpg

This looks very nice and you seemed to have covered all the major issues with a SWCG, 2 skimmers, 4 pool returns, Hayward equipment with 400BTU heater, large cartridge filter and VS pump. Will the extra VS pump be for the spa? Not familiar with the cleaner that was noted.
Is the location of this new pool also in Houston?

This looks very nice and you seemed to have covered all the major issues with a SWCG, 2 skimmers, 4 pool returns, Hayward equipment with 400BTU heater, large cartridge filter and VS pump. Will the extra VS pump be for the spa? Not familiar with the cleaner that was noted.
Is the location of this new pool also in Houston?

Yep, in Houston. I believe there is only one VS pump to be used for both the pool and spa. The booster pump will be used for the water features, bubblers and scuppers.

Reactions: HermanTX
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.