Thanks to TFP for great 1st season

kPings13

Jun 13, 2021
Grand Rapids, MI
Following the advice and recommendations on this site and the pool math app enabled me to open my pool and keep it running all summer.

My wife and I bought our house in October 2020. We live in Grand Rapids, MI. In May 2021 we welcomed our first child. So this summer we hosted visitors almost every weekend. Each time the pool was sparkling.

Wanted to share my gratitude to TFP for sharing such a wealth of knowledge knowledge and helping my family have a great first summer with our pool.

Attachments

• Olive Oil meme - pool maintenance.png
    Olive Oil meme - pool maintenance.png
    260.1 KB · Views: 12
I second that gratitude to this site. I found it over a year ago during our pre-build/build. The pool was a big investment for us, and I knew it needed to be taken care of. My kids/wife would make fun of me when I pulled out the TF-100 nearly every night the first month or two. But, then, they would always thank me when we were swimming in crystal clear water!! I was a previous owner of an AGP that used tabs and a mineral system, as well as a pool store frequenter. My, how times have changed. Now, with TFP, a SWCG, TF-100, and some MA, pool life is good!! This is the only forum that I would donate any $ to, and the Pool Math App is the only one I have ever paid for. Please consider donating to this awesome forum!! Also, consider designating Trouble Free Pool on your Amazon Smile charity.

Following the advice and recommendations on this site and the pool math app enabled me to open my pool and keep it running all summer.

My wife and I bought our house in October 2020. We live in Grand Rapids, MI. In May 2021 we welcomed our first child. So this summer we hosted visitors almost every weekend. Each time the pool was sparkling.

Wanted to share my gratitude to TFP for sharing such a wealth of knowledge knowledge and helping my family have a great first summer with our pool.
Great to hear. All that's left is for you to support the TFP community and become a member Here.

full