Allen, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
Just wanted to take a second and thank the TFP community for your help. I have only been taking care of my pool for a month. While I know that I still need to learn more - this community had really helped. I can honestly say that my pool looks better after a month of me doing it compared to any point in the last three years where the "pros" took care of things. Too many individuals have helped so hard to say thank you to each person. Therefore I wanted to say thanks to the group!

20240518_113839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I speak for most of us that we didn't forget how bad it sucked before TFP. And the costs. Oh my sweet lucky stars the COSTS !!! So we show up every day (or when we can) so that it sucks less for others. :)

Reactions: Hkdman
Congrats!! The best way to thank us is to help us keep the lights on. If you found value, consider becoming a supporter...

Congrats!! The best way to thank us is to help us keep the lights on. If you found value, consider becoming a supporter...

Hi! Done! Just became a gold supporter. The way I figure it, TFP has saved me at least $100 in chemicals in the last month so kind of a no brainer.

Well Done Clapping GIF by MOODMAN