Thanks for letting me join

Doggieswuff

Jun 13, 2021
Tri Cities, WA
I/we are in the middle of a disaster mostly caused by an elevated tree falling and breaking up our patio and part of our pool deck Anyways I call it a disaster because that’s what it has turned into Our concrete guy flaked off on us and now my other have is ‘winging’ it without doing the amount of research I believe needs done So I have been reading on some of your threads and I’m finding a lot of great info - now if I can just get him to read some of your stuff Unfortunately I think some things have been done incorrectly and now they’re kinda set in stone (so to speak) I don’t really have any specific questions to ask Id probably be embarrassed if I did So I guess I’ll keep educating myself some more and maybe I’ll be able to intervine before his next phase Wish me luck

Welcome to TFP! :wave: We pride ourselves on providing assistance for simple, reliable homeowner pool maintenance and water testing to make pool care easy. Stick around and you'll see what we mean. You will want a proper test kit though, either a TF-100 (see my signature) or Taylor K-2006C. It all starts there. :)

The questions will be how you learn and how we learn about your specific setup as all pools and areas are different so don't be afraid to ask!!!