It's pooler in AZ said:
Thank you Bruce for the information and time. I will call Calsaway before opening in the spring. Your service is a great idea.

It's my pleasure :cheers: Water is getting to be an issue in many parts of the Country, so it's good to have options!

In thinking about water conservation uses for pool water around the property I came up with another possible idea besides watering the plants. Toilet water! It seems at first glance to not conflict with Arizona gray water use laws, and a not to complicated thing for new construction.

Ah, toilet water is "black water" :shock: Grey water is your shower, sinks, laundry.........

I wish they would allow us to use grey water here for landscape. I don't think there would be anything wrong with that, and it would allow the water to do "double duty".

OK, then I am just going to say that I'm glad I'm not your neighbor :shock: :lol: :lol:

Great link! We have a group looking to put our trailers in service in Arizona (watch out, Calsaway :cool: :-D ), so I am happy to see the efforts being made. While R/O is a business to me, we really do need to conserve water, and swimming pools are huge consumers. We will be on the chopping block (we are hearing rumors of no pool permits here soon if water levels do not change for the better!) if we do not find ways to conserve and protect the water that we do have.

Thanks for the link! I'm going to bookmark that one :goodjob: