Plano, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I've been having an issue with all of the non-Google Chrome browsers I've tried (Brave, Firefox, Safari), where clicking any link on the main page / blog (like Pool School articles...even following direct links to them, or Donate, whatever) just redirects me back to the main page.

Forums otherwise work as they should. Is there a setting anyone knows that affects this?

I tried Chrome and it seems to work (for now...I briefly had Safari working and then it started doing the same thing). Happens on mobile (iPhone / Safari) too.

Just helped a member yesterday with this on their iPad. Exiting the browser completely and wiping the history/cache fixed them right up.

Keep us posted.

I'm a mobile only user and the browser wipe and logging back in solves 98% of my glitches.

May the force be with you, o bannana nosed one.

May the force be with you, o bannana nosed one.
Once you realize that Frank Oz used Grover's voice for Yoda, and that George Lucas told him that Yoda should be a mix of Kermit & Miss Piggy--as if he was their offspring, you cannot un-hear or un-see it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.