TFP is a godsend

I understand that water movement is critical to prevent algae growth, but as I mentioned my pool is a very old (1950's) rectangular pool with the two return jets at one end, one about a foot from the surface near the corner at the deep end and one about three feet directly below it. The other day I was noting that a lot of the algae is forming at the opposite end on the steps and you can see how surface debris spins in that corner breaking the flow of current. Kind of an eddy current. Are there any tricks anyone knows to improve the current flow around a rectangular pool? I'm thinking of adding a return at the other end coming in at the shallow end from the side, but that would mean going through the pool wall. That could get expensive.

Hi guys, well i slammed and it looks great so far, here's my readings now:
FC = 10
CC = 0.2
pH = 7.4
TA = 70
CH = 150
CYA = 35
The FC dropped from over 20 to 10 in 2 days, should I bring it back up or let it keep dropping to normal? I haven't seen amymore algae.
Thanks guys, pool looks like a jewel again! In fact, it's never looked better! This system really works!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.