CPM10V

Jun 12, 2019
Phoenix, AZ
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Just getting into the TF100 kit I recently ordered & was doing the calcium test today. The card said to fill to the 10 mark but I saw a video on YouTube where they fill to 25? Reason I ask is because after testing at 10, the red/pink color never seemed to definitively turn blue, just noticed a lot of floating red/pink particles with just the slightest hint of violet. I live in Phoenix & the water here is real hard, just wondering if I’m doing this test right? I’ve got the Speedstir, will use that next time. Thanks again

Both sets of instructions will work. Using the 25ml was the standard when the videos were created and offers the highest level of accuracy. That said, accuracy isn’t nearly as vital in CH as it is in other tests so in order to save the end user some reagent the instructions were altered to use the 10ml. This is also rather accurate, just not as accurate as using the 25ml.

I first started to do these tests using the 25cc sample of water. I can't do anything but that now.. You learn something for the first time and its hard to change, right? if I tried to remember do use 10cc instead I'd mess it up cause I can't remember the formula! But I can do the 25cc one time and again and never need to review the instructions.

I'm just a 25cc girl :thequeen:

Maddie :flower:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.