Test Results Clarification

Mar 28, 2016
Orlando, FL
Hello Everyone!

We recently got our pool resurfaced and since then have decided to go the way of TFP!

With that I do have some questions about our second round of test results:
FC: 4.5
CC: 0
CH: 275
TA: 40
CYA: 30

Our first test seemed more in the normal levels according to TFP.com with these results seeing lower results in CH and TA. (Originals were CH: 300 and TA: 50)

We have been adding acid and liquid chlorine to maintain chlorine & pH levels. My biggest question about testing is we have a pool store FC & pH test and the K-1000 that came in the TF-100 test kit and the chlorine levels are way different. The pool store FC test reads normal and is what I use most often but the K-1000 turns a deep yellow like its through the roof. Then when I break out the TF-100 the FC seems normal with no CC. How do I really know what to use to maintain chlorine daily?

I apologize if this has been covered somewhere before but I appreciate your help and TFP!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.