Telescoping pole and brush diameters

May 30, 2018
Fresno/CA
My telescoping pole is the kind that has the holes where the brush and skimmer net meet. The pole has an inside diameter that is substantialy larger than the outside diameter of both my brush and skimmer net, resulting in some play where they meet. Is this normal, or do I need to get a smaller diameter pole/larger diameter brush and skimmer net? Is there an industry standard size? Or is this normal?

My telescoping pole is the kind that has the holes where the brush and skimmer net meet. The pole has an inside diameter that is substantialy larger than the outside diameter of both my brush and skimmer net, resulting in some play where they meet. Is this normal, or do I need to get a smaller diameter pole/larger diameter brush and skimmer net? Is there an industry standard size? Or is this normal?

Different country many years ago I used to see a set of equipment that had an adaptor that fitted to the telepole and the equipment fitted to that. Is this what you may have?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.