Targets on Pool Math App vs Targets in tf-100 Test Kit

Welcome to TFP! :wave: To help answer your question, can you update your signature please? List all of your pool and equipment info and include which test kit you have. See mine below as an example. That will help us to be more accurate with your question.

Reactions: Bbp
It's my first time using the Pool Math App, as well as the test kit. I would like to clarify which target to use.
TA target in app is 50~90; kit says 100~120.
CYA target in app is 30~50; kit says 40~50.
Thank you...
I'm in the same boat as you and had the same questions. I've been going with the website figuring it is most current, but I would also like to know the answer.

Hey! As the TF-100 is made with Taylor Technologies chemistry we use many of their guidelines. Keep in mind the levels can fall within a range. Every pool is different and one must find the "sweet spot" for their own pool based on recommended ranges.
I'll let some others chime in about the app, but it is based on recommended ranges combined with collected data.
Both the test kit and the app fall within the APSP's acceptable ranges. APSP Recommendations for Water Chemistry

Reactions: sammckin
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.