T-Cell Chlorinator and Hayward Omnilogic

Jun 29, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
I get a clean T-Cell alarm/warning every so often from my Omnilogic system. I haven't tracked exactly when it alarms? The alarm is basically a warning that shows on the screen of the app or the main board next to the pool equip. Once the warning goes off it will not dissapear until manually cleared.

When the "clean t-cell" alarm goes off is it because the t-cell is actually having a problem or is it because an elapsed time has gone by?

What is the correct way to reset the t-cell after cleaning or inspecting the t-cell?

When the alarm/warning goes off does the t-cell stop working until it is cleared?

Thank you

Reset Cell Maintenance Timer - To maintain maximum performance, it is recommended that you open and visually inspect the chlorinator cell every 3 months or after cleaning your filter. The OmniLogic will remind you to do this by displaying a message to clean and inspect the cell after approximately 500 hours of operation. You can restart the timer by touching this button.

Chlorinator Diagnostics - Touch this button to view diagnostics, set average salt, change polarity, and to reset the cell timer.

Reset Cell Maintenance Timer - Touch to restart the timer.

Go to chlorinator, go to diagnostics, the timer is lower right. Touch to reset.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.