Navarre/FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
This is a very strange bug so I included screenshots to help out with the explanation. I am using an android phone, Galaxy S22, with Android 5.1 installed.

I have three pools entered into PoolMath (Cuzzi Pool, Inground, and Jacuzzi) in the listed order. When I select the Jacuzzi, the last selection on the list, and select Switch Pools, I correctly get the list of available pools on the screen. Here is a screen capture.
Screenshot Showing Jacuzzi and Inground Correctly on Poolmath.jpg

However if I select Cuzzi Pool or Inground and select Switch Pool, I will have a list that has the last pool, Jacuzzi, duplicated and PoolMath will not show the current selected pool. See the screenshot below that shows what happens when I have Inground selected and try to Switch Pools.
Screenshot Showing Two Jacuzzi on Poolmath.jpg

The very same thing happens if I had selected Cuzzi Pool and then try to Switch Pools. The list would be like this:
Screenshot Showing When Cuzzi selected on Poolmath.jpg

Note here... I consider this bug very minor since it does not prevent me from switching pools. However for completeness (and app functionality), it may be a bug you wish to fix in the future.

You can email your issue to: [email protected]

Poolstored, I am avoiding doing that for a couple reasons. Number 1 is that it is not a "must have this second" issue, and Number 2, I would like to have the answer here for others to see who may run across that same problem. Thank you for mentioning the option.

Reactions: PoolStored
Poolstored, I am avoiding doing that for a couple reasons. Number 1 is that it is not a "must have this second" issue, and Number 2, I would like to have the answer here for others to see who may run across that same problem. Thank you for mentioning the option.
You can always send the email and if you get a reply on how to fix, then post that back to this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: PoolStored
Sorry for the delay as it’s been quite busy with the PoolMath App this year, it's getting quite a lot of attention in the App Store from users who have no idea what TFP even is. We're currently undergoing some major behind-the-scenes infrastructure changes. Microsoft is phasing out the product we used to build PoolMath, so we're merging into a new product. As part of this, we've revamped the setup for switching pools. So far, in our testing, this error hasn't reoccurred, but I do plan on making notes of this thread and will keep trying to break it.
RPReplay_Final1686665256.gif
I’m not sure when an update should be expected as we’re holding off some until Summer is over. Don’t want to damage a good thing for the time being, but hopefully once the water turns cold we’ll see some public progress…….

Reactions: HermanTX
Thanks Leebo. I look forward to trying out the new interface. Hopefully you guys are planning to keep showing the recommended ranges on the summary page. I find it helpful to be able to see quickly where my test values fall within the recommended ranges. I am sure it will be great either way.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support