SWG stuck in stand by mode

Aug 1, 2009
We had a baaaad storm here the other night and our power went off and on three times. Ever since, our SWG (intex) has been stuck in stand by mode (code 88) and will not let me reset it. I tried unplugging it for a couple of hours and also turning off the unit, but to no avail. The trouble shooting guide was no help. Anyone have any suggestions? This is our second year with this SWG and I have been extremely happy with it, so I am hoping there is a way to fix it. Any feedback would be great!! Thanks

1)turn the unit on...2)then press and hold the down arrow on the left until you hear a beep...let go...3) then press and hold the up arrow button until you hear a beep...01 should start flashing at which point you can adjust the run time upward. Once you set the # of hours, repeat steps 2&3 to set it to run...the green light should turn on in about ten minutes after it is set.

Yes, that is the usual way I do it, but now when I push the arrow it just does this really fast repetitive beep and will not let me progress to the next stop. Same thing happens with the other arrow too. It just stays stuck on code 88..Any other thoughts/suggestions?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.