SWG plumbing question

All I could ever accomplish was to get the no flow light to blink. So, I'm not sure what that means.
The no flow light blinks for about 30 seconds when it detects flow and then it should be good.

You might be able to use the current board with it set to AL-1 if you add a flow switch, but the timer would not work.

You could just put the pump and SWG on an external timer and power both at the same time with the timer.

Based on the serial number, you have a 1 year warranty and it was made on the 80th day of 2020.

If it was installed less than 1 year ago, file a warranty claim.

Thank you for the date interpretation. I would love to do a warranty claim but I'm not the original owner. I don't know if that matters to Hayward, but to the companies I have dealt with it does. I'm supposed to get my board and flow switch in tomorrow. Depending upon how much other stuff I need to do and other plumbing parts I'll need, here's hoping...

Reactions: JamesW
Sorry to have been out of touch for so long. My hubby broke and dislocated his ankle and had surgery. Thus, I switched into caregiving and driving him as it was his right ankle. In the interim, I've installed a new HP board and a flow switch with data cable. Things are finally working. YAY! As crazy as it sounds, I can usually keep it at 10% most days and keep my chlorine between 2 and 4. If it drops down a little, I can bump up the production to 100% for about 5 hours and then drop back down. I've only had to do that once. I hope that sounds right to everybody. I test Cl every day. I typically clean the filter every day, vacuum every other day (it's like zen gardening). And yes, it's a very light bather load right now, typically only me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.