East Hampton, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I’m having a Hayward T 15 installed this Thursday. My pool is 18000 gallons 18 X 33 feet oblong. Ive read somewhere,on TFP I think, that it might be good to have the cell installed vertically. I run my Hayward VSP 24/7. Daytime 12 hrs around. 2400 rpm and at night 12 hrs around 1200 rpm .
Does anyone have experience with this and recommendations about the cell positioning vertical vs horizontal?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    834.9 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.8 KB · Views: 4
Here are pics. The Hayward controller module will go inside and the cell will be piped before the automatic chlorinator
For some reason the outside pic says too large - I’ll keep trying

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    585.3 KB · Views: 9
I'd say remove the puck feeder and use that space, but I personally would take it up off the ground. You may need to extend the PVC a bit as some cells expect x amount of inches pipe before/after the cell.

Maddie :flower:

I'd say remove the puck feeder and use that space, but I personally would take it up off the ground. You may need to extend the PVC a bit as some cells expect x amount of inches pipe before/after the cell.

Maddie :flower:
Thanks - I’m hoping the professional will change the pvc piping to accommodate the 12+ inches before &/or after. I did read in similar threads that the vertical placement with bump down is the preferred installation

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.