Mineral Wells, MS
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I bought this guy on Amazon... FibroPool Professional Flexible Swimming Pool Vacuum Head https://a.co/d/cE3jfvK

Just read a few comments about it not being made for pools with vinyl liners... It works great!! But I don't want to risk damaging the liner if that's s thing with that design .. What pole vacuum does everyone have / like?

Ones with a brush (usually triangle shaped with bumpers) not rollers are recommended for vinyl liners to ensure they don’t suction to the liner. But really any kind can do that if you’re not careful so just be mindful & don’t leave it in one place too long.
You also need to be mindful of the edges/corners with the coves of your liner - don’t let it poke them. Again, something you’re should be mindful with about all vac heads & brushes.
If it glides easily & doesn’t get stuck all the time you should be ok 👍🏻

If you’re worried about it’s edges you could add some cushion to it with cut up pool noodles or something similar. I did that with my intex auto cleaner cause I felt it was too poky.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.