Stolen Pool

LadywithIron

LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2007
Now I am just going to keep wondering about that water forever.

Maybe it was metal free water, and the thief was just someone who was tired of buying sesquesterant:)

matt4x4

Apr 2, 2007
Wonder if this woman ever thought to look if her yard has decent drainage, if you have drainage, you likely would not see a trace of the water by morning.
I backwash more water than that pool can hold in one go, and it just disappears too......

JCJR

LifeTime Supporter
May 4, 2007
Miami
Most likely they didn't have a cover and lost all that water to evaporation, but that does not explain what happend to the pool itself?

Quoting the great Arsenio,

Hmmm, things that make you say Hmmmm.

haze

May 13, 2007
New Jersey
I once leaned over the side of our intex donut pool to get a beach ball and the wall collapsed, I sailed out on the wave and about a quater of the water went with me. I bet the theives had that pool empty and gone in less than 15 minutes.

G

crazycanuck said:
I thought it was going to be a story on how someone got their inground pool stolen!
i bet you could if it was a vinyl pool.

lets say the family goes on a week vacation, in that week someone could drain the pool, undo the liner, and the take the steel walls, leaving nothing but a big dirt hole and some pipe in their back yard.

frustratedpoolmom

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
In The Industry
May 20, 2007
SWSuburban Chicago, IL
haze said:
I once leaned over the side of our intex donut pool to get a beach ball and the wall collapsed, I sailed out on the wave and about a quater of the water went with me. I bet the theives had that pool empty and gone in less than 15 minutes.
OMG too funny ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: