Still no luck

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
I can’t find my thread I posted about our SWG. Someone posted a link to the SWG info and my husband went all through it.

He has to go out there every day and turn it off and back on. It says every day check salt and reset salt. It says the pool is 2600 but my kit says it’s 3400. he has taken it to Leslie’s, reset just about everything and now thinking maybe a chip in the box is bad???

Anyway, we need to get this resolved before our vacation. Any more ideas? He actually said to me — I kid you not - “”maybe the test kit is wrong. I bought this $25 thing that can check the salt…OMG!

How did you find it? I did a search for my myself and all it brought up was old stuff.

Another way to find posts you've written is to hover over your screen name, your profile shows, then click your post count number. The posts listed will be in most recent to oldest.

My husband finally fixed it. There was ONE poster here who had the exact same problem - it was a flow sensor! $100 part vs. 750 for a new SWG! Go husband! Anyway, it’s been a week now and the thing is on every day generating so well, I actually turned it down!

Reactions: JamesW
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.