Austin, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool Edge-40
My stenner tubing tends to get clogged where it enters my 2" pvc. I usually change out the ¼" tubing annually, but can clog when unexpected, and if not checking tank daily, can cause issues. Is there any difference in the black and milky clear? I use black. Any other material that might not react to bleach?

My stenner tubing tends to get clogged where it enters my 2" pvc. I usually change out the ¼" tubing annually, but can clog when unexpected, and if not checking tank daily, can cause issues. Is there any difference in the black and milky clear? I use black. Any other material that might not react to bleach?
The black tubing is UV resistant, the milky white is not and will degrade quickly in direct sunlight. I chop off about 3 inches of tubing at the injector twice a year when I clean my filter and replace the tubing every other year.

Reactions: tcat
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.