Spring opening with well water

Did it work for you?!
@BuckeyeMac
Thank you so much for your help with our well water issues! Our pool is the most clear and blue it's ever been, so your recommendations definitely did the trick! But, we are noticing a greenish tinge about an hour after we add our pool cholrine that lasts most that day and then by the next day, crystal clear blue water again. We are still running the pump contraption after each addition, which I wasn't anticipating needing to do and had hoped to not have to run all summer. We have had A LOT of rain here in WI and dealt with a bunch of pollen and also those crazy helicopter things that land in your pool, so we did end up backwashing a lot and adding new water, which we realize means more water to go thru the contraption. But again, the hope should be that ALL the water that's in the pool should have gone thru the filter at this point, it ran almost non-stop for the first month, and runs each time we add any chlorine. I'm wondering if t's time to change the filter, I think it said it was good for 15K gallons?! It is our plan once we get this figured out that we will just keep this on the end of our hose so anytime we have to make an addition of water it will go thru this, not keep it in the pool with the submerissable pump like it is now forever, I hope that seems logical and what we'll be able to do at some point. Again, yesterday, nice crystal clear blue water, today it's been a few hours since I added the dose of chlorine and it's greenish tinged again...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.