Spike in CH from yesterday to today, is this a problem?

Just the 96oz is perfectly fine.

Now remember, pools are fun! This ain't no rocket science project :mrgreen:

Wait, I think I smell another case of "sparklypoolitis". I'll put your name on the list to attend the meetings with the rest of us :mrgreen:

I put in about 96 oz of 6% bleach, and will let it circulate for half an hour before anyone gets in...

Then I will begin checking and adding as necessary every evening after the sun begins to go down. Thanks everyone for your help so far. I'm feeling way more confident about this method, and am extremely pleased with how sparkling clear the pool is, but am sure I will still be asking questions for clarity from time to time... Thanks all and have a wonderful day! Got some errands to run then will be jumping in my pool!!!! :)

JeepGirl said:
I put in about 96 oz of 6% bleach, and will let it circulate for half an hour before anyone gets in...

Then I will begin checking and adding as necessary every evening after the sun begins to go down. Thanks everyone for your help so far. I'm feeling way more confident about this method, and am extremely pleased with how sparkling clear the pool is, but am sure I will still be asking questions for clarity from time to time... Thanks all and have a wonderful day! Got some errands to run then will be jumping in my pool!!!! :)

You are doing great! Feel free to post any questions or comments you may have.

Soon you'll be helping newbies! Have a great day :-D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.