Spaghetti Plumbing Re-Do

Jun 27, 2018
Puerto Rico
I am trying to clean up the mess of my pool installer, and unfortunately did not know enough about pool installation before the pool installer poured concrete on the pipes. To see the current state, it looks like this (How Would You Grade my Installer's Plumbing Setup?).

Anyway, my solution is to cut all the pipes and try to create some order. Here is my proposal: 2 Motor Potential Pool Plumbing

The red diagonal will be straight, but I had to curve it to see the pipe underneath it. There will probably be about 5 different elevations for the pipes that overlap.

2 Motor Potential Pool Plumbing.png

MAIN QUESTION
I only have one hot tub output, so it looks like I will need to connect both the "water feature" pump and the primary pump, to the same Hot Tub return lines that massage the back. The "water feature" of the hot tub is so that, while the pool is normally circulating the filtered water with the primary pump, the "water feature" pump will be able to pour the hot tub water into the main pool in the form of a waterfall. There is a little opening in the hot tub into the pool as can be seen below.

Am I looking at this the wrong way?

I'm guessing the fitting I'll need to use for the "purple" line is this fitting called a "Combo Wye & 1/8 bend":

white-charlotte-pipe-pvc-fittings-pvc005011200hd-64_1000.jpg

IMG_20180628_134904606.jpg

Attachments

• 2 Motor Potential Pool Plumbing.png
    2 Motor Potential Pool Plumbing.png
    56 KB · Views: 0
  • 515O3OJpbCL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    515O3OJpbCL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 0
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.