Spa shell color

Dec 12, 2016
Toronto
Hello. Wondering what your experiences have been with dark shells vs light shells. We have the opportunity to get a spa that has a black shell but I'm more drawn to a light shell for some reason. Looking for thoughts based on experience. Thanks!

It's really too subjective for anyone but you to decide. Follow your taste and instinct on what you like, and you'll likely be much happier in the end.

Welcome to TFP by the way, hope you enjoy the forum.

Hello. Wondering what your experiences have been with dark shells vs light shells. We have the opportunity to get a spa that has a black shell but I'm more drawn to a light shell for some reason. Looking for thoughts based on experience. Thanks!

Something to think about is lighting. We liked a darker shell color but ended up with Jacuzzi's white/gray /silver marble look as it reflected the light better than the darker color shells. I would think black would absorb the light. Just my two cents.

We went with a dark blue because it looked cleaner. I would think that a black color would show every little speck floating and may be a turn off.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.