Spa Care - conflicts with Stickies

MasterTinkerer

Gold Supporter
Nov 28, 2016
Helena, AL
I mentioned recently that there are conflicts between stickies and current suggestions when reading through the Spa Care forum. I think that I might have offended some folks - and I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to. My purpose was to hopefully prompt a review and edit (as needed) of the stickies.

I was asked to point out topics where I see conflicts. After considering this request for a bit, I am not going to pull out specific posts because I don't want to imply that anyone is incorrect and further hurt feelings. Instead, I thought I would point out some of the general topics. S

ince I realize that there might not be black and white answers to some of these points, I thought I would add this thread to this forum instead.

1. When using the 3 step method for bromine - is the shocking step necessary? The sticky says it should be done weekly, but there are multiple suggestions that it is not.
  2. What is the best target CH?

I will add others as I come across them.

No offense taken and no feelings hurt that I am aware of. We welcome constructive feedback from our members and it is definitely part of our process for updating recommendations and staying current. I am inclined to move this thread to Forum Issues and Suggestions if that is ok with you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.