"Old" Katy, TX
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-40
I contacted the mfr about the Silencer air blower (2HP) blowing water out of the spa when people were in it. Suggestions: swap out for a 1 HP model (too late) or drill a 1/4" hole in the PVC pipe. If that's not enough, drill another. I'm considering it, but will also thread the holes for screws in case I want full power again. I'd be very interested to hear if anyone has tried this.

I have a three way valve in the air pipe that allows very fine control of the amount of air going to the spa. Probably overkill, but I had an extra valve laying around. Even if you have to buy one, for about $30, it’s cheaper than a blower.

Reactions: LostBard
Have you tried the jets without the blower attached? Some spa plumbing designs don't require blowers but PB's install them anyway.

Sorry, I’m out of town. Just picture a three way below your blower with nothing connected to the one side.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.