CT
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
They have non-existent customer service.

I received the Sense last month. Out of the box, it was defective. The circular part that holds the batteries would not clip into the larger round ring it's supposed to sit in. I never put it in my skimmer box because of this. Contacting them for support was an exercise in futility. Then trying to get a refund from them was worse. They don't answer or return phone calls and they respond to 1 out of every 4 or 5 emails.

It took over two weeks to get someone to send me a shipping label, after messaging them on facebook and instagram as well as emails. They received my Sense back 2+ weeks ago, and still nothing from them. I called, they said they didn't receive it. UPS tracking clearly shows that the # they gave me was received and signed for by them. They have no answer for how that could be possible

Eventually i just reversed the charge with my credit card company. Run the opposite direction from anything this company sells.

Reactions: texasAUtiger
Mine has worked remarkably well. I'm on my third cartridge of tests. I check every week or two vs the Taylor strips and they do far largely has agreed with each other.

The company sucks a bit though😂 I sent them the water sample and they they never returned the analysis. I know it reached them because I hand delivered it, I work just a few blocks from their office. Not that critical but I think support and follow-up is a weakness...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.