SoCal Rock Pool

Love it! Hubby isn't a fan of deep pools either. I couldn't care either way as long as I have a pool.

Looks great!!!

I get a Disney sense when I look at this because every where you look the connections between surfaces look right and the details are attended too. There aren't things that look like they don't belong or are a distraction.

Beautiful!

I get a Disney sense when I look at this because every where you look the connections between surfaces look right and the details are attended too. There aren't things that look like they don't belong or are a distraction.

Beautiful!

I don't think I can ask for a better compliment than that! Thank you very much!

...Now if I had Disney's budget you should see what I could come up with

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Wow!!! Beautiful! You are so talented. Your pool is hugh and such a cool design. I agree with the others, you should become a pool designer and builder. Where are you in So. California? Looks pretty with the snowy mountains in the background. I love it! I can't wait to see how it all ties together once your finished.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.