Slamming this morning

Good luck! Last addition was at what time?
I added 50 oz bleach around 5 pm last night... last test was at 9 pm
530 am results..
FC 16.5
CC .5 or less
Water is crystal

OCLT pass

Plans for today-
Wait til sun comes up to check the cya accurately and bring that up to mid range. Add enuf stabilizer to bring it to 40 or so .Gonna have to add some water which may counteract that but id rather have more CYA so I can get a reading...Add a mild aeration to bring the PH back up so I can start tackling my high TA issue..
Other than that,and some cold water, pool is ready for swimmers. Wife and kids will be happy about that
Thanks to all for you help!!

Pics when the sun comes up

Aside from a suicide squad of flying ants that decided they wanted to invite themselves to a round of early morning water pilates, the pool is amazingly clear. I wouldve jumped in this morning but its like 68 degrees and I dont feel like dealing with hypothermia today...

Aside from a suicide squad of flying ants that decided they wanted to invite themselves to a round of early morning water pilates, the pool is amazingly clear. I wouldve jumped in this morning but its like 68 degrees and I dont feel like dealing with hypothermia today...
It must be the new thing in the ant community. I get that about once a week. It's really bad if we leave one of the pool toys floating in the pool because it becomes the safe haven island and they all take up residence.

68 degrees isour minimum, and at that it's jump in the water, climb out and head for the hot tub.....

Good job!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.