New Jersey
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-60 Plus
The angle of which I look at the skimmer makes it look like it's always low. I even took a measuring tape and measured the opening (about 5.5 inches) to where the water was currently (approximately 3.5 inches). It's driving me a bit batty.

Is there something I can draw or put on the sides of the skimmer that show the appropriate line of where the water should be...

Is there something I can draw or put on the sides of the skimmer that show the appropriate line of where the water should be...
Put a piece of white electrical tape on the skimmer face plate with the top of the tape exactly at the middle of the skimmer. You won't see the tape from afar because it is white. You can see close up. Just keep your water level at the top of the tape. Good to go!

Reactions: summertimesadness
Will electrical tape hold up with the water? :unsure:
Yes. Surprisingly long. However, after a month or two, you won't need it, kinda like testing...
My progression:
.2 FC test twice a day
.2 FC test once a day
.5 FC test twice a day
.5 FC test once a day
1 FC test twice a day
1 FC test once a day
OTO test once a day
OTO test every couple days
(ok, that is a lie, but not far off.)

A pool is a dance. Once you figure it out, you just dance.

Reactions: summertimesadness
Yes. Surprisingly long. However, after a month or two, you won't need it, kinda like testing...
My progression:
.2 FC test twice a day
.2 FC test once a day
.5 FC test twice a day
.5 FC test once a day
1 FC test twice a day
1 FC test once a day
OTO test once a day
OTO test every couple days

A pool is a dance. Once you figure it out, you just dance.
Thankfully I wasn't born with two left feet.

Thankfully I wasn't born with two left feet.
Huh?
Confused Head Scratch GIF by State Farm

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.