Sider-crete?

pool2905

Feb 9, 2021
Massachusetts
Anyone used it? My parents were quoted roughly $20k to repair their 20x40 9 ft deep end gunite pool and my dad is considering using sider-crete instead. The gunite has lasted them over 30 years with no repairs, but it's starting to chip off in areas like the stairs.

I was able to talk them out of using something like a epoxy pool paint but they're dead set on DIYing it to save money.

Anyone used it? My parents were quoted roughly $20k to repair their 20x40 9 ft deep end gunite pool and my dad is considering using sider-crete instead. The gunite has lasted them over 30 years with no repairs, but it's starting to chip off in areas like the stairs.

I was able to talk them out of using something like a epoxy pool paint but they're dead set on DIYing it to save money.

Good job on keeping them from painting it...

Tough as that is a pretty high price for plaster - I would try to get more quotes.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.