mmardini

Jul 21, 2020
Palm Springs, ca
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hey everyone. I got my pool replastered using mini pebble in 10/2020 and I just had my pool deck resurfaced this past week. I was cleaning the filters today and saw some of the pebbles in my filter. I’m trying to figure out where this came from. The crew that did the deck made a mess of the pool but kept saying “it’s normal, we do this all the time”. It is also to note that my husband and I just began using our heater to heat the spa about 2x week about a month ago which we hadn’t done after the resurface yet. My question is, could the loose pebbles come from the concrete work (all the concrete dust in the pool, constant grinding around the pool) or could it have been from recently using our heater to heat the spa? I have a pic but it won’t let me upload due to size

It’s blue like my pebble. I’m just wondering if it could be from recently beginning to use the heater since the replaster or if it could be from
Whatever the construction guys did during the deck remodel

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.