Shot in the dark - places to find the right skimmer basket?

Hello all,

Since moving in 4 years ago, I've had a hard time finding any parts for my skimmer. Last year, I finally managed to find a replacement skimmer basket, it appeared cheaper than the original and finally broke yesterday (after lasting about one year). My problem is, I can't find the right basket.

The white lid to my skimmer says SeasonMaster, so I assume that's what it is. Every pool website around lists a B-214 basket, and it lists the top diameter is 7 5/16", which is the correct size I need. However, I've ordered the basket from two separate locations and when they arrived, the actual dimension is 7 1/8", which is too small.

I went to the website I bought the basket from last year, and they now list it at 7 1/8". I've emailed them, but haven't heard back yet.

Additional hours of searching haven't yielded anything yet, and until I get a new basket I can't vacuum the pool manually. I'm wondering if anyone has any out-of-the-box ideas. I've also tried the local pool store and eBay, with no luck.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.