Setting up question for Intex 16’ round

KatieO

Jun 11, 2020
Atlanta
Hello! First time above ground pool owner, since our neighborhood pool isn’t opening this summer. I got the Intex 16’ round metal frame. It has the basic T legs. I reinforced week pins for legs with metal bolts.

I’ve already set up (there it up like an ignorant fool), it was way off, did my research, prepped the ground in a different spot for two days, got it level within an inch.
Right now it’s halfway filled and we adjusted legs (on pavers) last night. I’m wondering if the legs are all supposed to be perfectly perpendicular. That’s what I was going for, but some of the legs (on the barely higher side really want to have their bottoms bowed out like \ just slightly. Like a quarter inch. I can still adjust with husband help at this point, but was wondering what the ideal design is. If I use a level to get them perfectly straight, the paver would also be pushed right in to liner. (I’m covering those with rubber pads. The liner is evenly distributed currently. That was another mistake I made and corrected early into second fill. Thanks!image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.