Setting solar heater mat for 600 gallon pool

Carolynnp

Feb 20, 2022
San diego
I'm having trouble finding info for a pool so small. I have 600 gallon intex pool and I have been using the cheap filter pump through 2 intex solar mats and it functions ok but i want to add a third or 4th mat (or maybe buy something better quality) and elevate the solar mats on to an 8 foot high area about 6 feet away from the pool. The probably im trying to solve is which pump to buy? I obviously want water to flow but dont want to overdo it and make the mats explode or the tube connectors flying off.

Hello and welcome to TFP! :wave: We normally don't let a new member's post sit so long without a reply, but I suspect some were waiting to see if you would get heater-specific replies. Figured it was time for a quick :bump: and to welcome you to the forum. Feel free to post back as much as needed until you get the info you need.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.