Setting run time for Circupool RJ60+ with VS Pump.

Brendonwbrown

Jun 25, 2021
Oklahoma
I just upgraded my pump motor for the Century VGreen EVO.

My SWG and Pump are wired to the same timer - VS pump runs on Schedule 1 for 12 hours, then timer switches off. Plan was simply to run the SWG on as low as needed all 12 hours.

Unfortunately my flow switch is on a bit of an incline - there was no way around it - so toward middle of the VS pump schedule, 1750rpm is enough to throw the flow switch, but the Salt Cell only gets enough water to half fill and throws some errors, increasing the likelihood of early burnout/explosive failure.

Is there a way on the Circupool control unit to limit the run hours?

Is there a way on the Circupool control unit to limit the run hours?
No - SWCGs are dumb.

Post up some pictures of your equipment pad if inverting the cell doesn't work.
I assume you have a heater? 1750 rpm is quite a bit more than I'd expect to keep a flow switch happy.

Reactions: cznkane
No - SWCGs are dumb.

Post up some pictures of your equipment pad if inverting the cell doesn't work.
I assume you have a heater? 1750 rpm is quite a bit more than I'd expect to keep a flow switch happy.
Agreed, mine can go way lower than that.

Reactions: cznkane
Your pump has an internal timer. You can wire the pump to have constant voltage and then use the external timer to control the swg. The scheduling on that pump is somewhat limited but if you can find a schedule that suits you then you can decide how long and when to run the swg with your external timer. Be aware that you need to occasionally make sure the external timer is synced to the pump clock.

Your pump has an internal timer. You can wire the pump to have constant voltage and then use the external timer to control the swg. The scheduling on that pump is somewhat limited but if you can find a schedule that suits you then you can decide how long and when to run the swg with your external timer. Be aware that you need to occasionally make sure the external timer is synced to the pump clock.
Exactly how mine is set up

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.