Screenlogic & Alexa

dvu

Nov 1, 2015
Austin/Texas
Hello,

I had googled screenlogic and Alexa and found several tfp threads. One said that recently there have been issues with Alexa integrating/controlling the pentair equipment. I have an EasyTouch and gettting screenlogic in mail today. Was going to get Alexa as well...can someone tell me if the issues have been fixed?

thanks

I am using Alexa with screen logic. I mainly use it to turn lights on and off, get temp and Pool status, and turn cleaner on/off. A quick tip: If you are going to setup a password on ScreenLogic remote access, do it before setting up the Pentair skill in the Alexa app. Changing it later is a challenge.

One more question. I have the easytouch 8 remote now. I know that I can operate both at the same time (figured I keep remote) b/c my internet can be iffy at times). I'm guessing I'd have to plug in a separate receiver at the panel for the screenlogic right? No way they can use the same anntenae right?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.