Sand Filter Pump Install Help!!!

Apr 23, 2020
Dallas, Texas
Hi Everyone!
I purchased the 20 ft x52 in round intel prism pool! Got it setup and leveled and am about 1/2 full. I decided to purchase the sand filter and forgo using the cartridge filter that came with the pool. However, I am now trying to Install the pump but am finding that I am without some parts. I have hoses that connect to the filter/pump but no way to get them attached to the pool! What am I missing?!? The original packaging pool & pump came with no hoses or valves etc that this new pump is referring to!

You might need to post a few pics of the parts/connections you are trying to mate together. For many Intex-type hose connections, people will us a hose clamp like THIS ONE as an example. But each new pool should have the basic hoses and connections that go into the wall (suction and return ports). So you might confirm from the parts list what you received and call them if there is something missing that is unique to the pool itself other than just a hose clamp.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.