Sample Sizer(s) that fit the K-2006 and K-2005 comparators ?

Parabolic

In The Industry
Apr 15, 2018
Newport/California
I don't believe that Taylor makes a sample sizer that fits the comparator for the K-2006 and K-2005 kits. Is there such a thing? Aftermarket even?

I have the Taylor Sample Sizer 6190 that fits the Taylor 9198 10-25ml tube, and would not want to test all day long without it .

I think it would be faster to have ones that fit the comparator for all the tests in the K-2006 and K-2005 kits.

If there are not sample sizers available for the K-2006 and K-2005 comparators, why not?

Re: Sample Sizer(s) that fit the K-2006C comparator ?

Why not use the Taylor 9198 10-25ml tube for all your tests? That's how I do it (except pH).

On tube and the SpeedStir (which comes with another tube) and I'm good to go.

Why not use the Taylor 9198 10-25ml tube for all your tests? That's how I do it (except pH).

On tube and the SpeedStir (which comes with another tube) and I'm good to go.

I have always used the SpeedStir with the Taylor 9198 10-25ml tube.

Actually I was also thinking about the comparator for the K-2005C Service Complete kit that I use sometimes as well and it has off the top of my head I think 9ml FC/CC and the 44ml pH?

Even if there was a plastic sample sizer that would work and be cheaper.

I have always used the SpeedStir with the Taylor 9198 10-25ml tube.

Actually I was also thinking about the comparator for the K-2005C Service Complete kit that I use sometimes as well and it has off the top of my head I think 9ml FC/CC and the 44ml pH?

Even if there was a plastic sample sizer that would work and be cheaper.
Nope, I've never seen one for that tube.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.