Salt Water Generator in Spa with TFP method

I'm still a little confused on the whole "hot tub raises BP", from what I've read it's the opposite
My heart rate and BP skyrocket in the hot tub or bath, but I like both as hot as they can go so that may have something to do with it. YMMV.

My heart rate and BP skyrocket in the hot tub or bath, but I like both as hot as they can go so that may have something to do with it. YMMV.
I agree heart rate goes up, think it's pumping more to keep your body cool. But I'll have to do an experiment on the BP. I have a monitor, so I'll have to check it before I go in and while I'm in to see what the difference is. Have you actually checked yours while in the tub?

Have you actually checked yours while in the tub?
I’m just going on feel. I’ve had BP issues for a long time and kinda know what general results the test will tell.

Now that I’m a bit older and on meds for it, it would have been neat to see if it still bothered me, but I sold the tub.

I’m just going on feel. I’ve had BP issues for a long time and kinda know what general results the test will tell.

Now that I’m a bit older and on meds for it, it would have been neat to see if it still bothered me, but I sold the tub.
I just tested this out, my systolic pressure dropped 16 points, heart rate stayed about the same

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.