Rapid FC loss

Awesome 🤩 go on a treasure hunt for hidden algae. With a clear pool & overnight loss it’s hiding somewhere.
Maybe if you take photos of everything in your pool that isn’t a smooth surface we can help find something hidden?
My pool is fiberglass, very smooth with no square corners and has been brushed many times during the slam. I’ve taken the LED light out and scrubbed the niche. I’ve scrubbed the skimmer. Even taking the outside trim off. I’ve run the water feature for 2 days during the slam to flush that portion of the plumbing. I’ve even taken the return eyes apart to make sure there isn’t anything growing in them.

Have u removed the Weir door foam?
Just had one today…

Have u removed the Weir door foam?
Just had one today…
The pool installer never installed the weir door. It’s still in a drawer in my garage!

Reactions: Mdragger88
The planters are pretty but without a way to prevent their run off from getting into the pool you are contributing unnecessary organics to the water.

My
U should install it , without it the skimmer doesn’t effectively skim & when the pump goes off any debris in the skimmer will go back into the pool.
My pump runs 24/7. Installers wired it for low speed and the mechanical timer switches it to high speed for 3 hrs a day to run the Polaris pool sweep.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thank you TFP! Got my pool balanced before July 4th. Had a pool party planned. I boosted the FC to 8 that morning. With about 15-20 people in the pool all day and 100 degree day, this morning’s FC level was 3 and pool was sparkling clear! 😎😎 Brought FC up to 8. All is good!

Reactions: IceShadow
full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.