Pump Problem

retfr8flyr

Bronze Supporter
May 7, 2017
Providence Forge, VA
Having pump problems again. I have the Hayward Tristar SP3202VSP VS Variable Speed Pool Pump and I am getting an error code of Check System, Low DC voltage. The troubleshooting guide just says it's not a real failure and to turn off the circuit breaker for 1 minute and it will reset. Mine does not do that, the warning just returns after the breaker reset. Does anyone have any info that would help?

I just installed the pump in June, so even with their 1 year for self install, it's still under warranty. I just hate to go through getting someone out here to look at it and then waiting for any parts ordered to then come back and install them. I wanted to close the pool next week and I don't want to without a pump to circulate the winter chemicals. I should of kept the pump I ordered when I had the last problem but after I corrected the moisture situation, everything seemed to be running fine, so I sent it back. I talked to Hayward tech support and they immediately said bad drive, even before I finished explaining what it was doing. That didn't impress me very much, so I was hoping someone on here had had similar problems in the past.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.