Pristiva Primer - Anyone use this stuff for salt water pool?

I have a saltwater pool and never used that stuff and we are just fine without it, LOL I avoid adding anything extra at all costs. I even go as far as managing the water level so we never have to use the hose (well water with lots of minerals). Liquid chlorine (when slamming), stabilizer, salt and an algaecide with no added metals (when closing) are all I ever use in my pool.

I tried to find what is in it but it is proprietary and ingredients are not listed. I would never add something to my pool without knowing exactly what is in it. Here is the safety data sheet for it ..https://www.imperialpools.com/sds/pristiva/Pristiva-Primer.pdf

Reactions: beantownace
I have a saltwater pool and never used that stuff and we are just fine without it, LOL I avoid adding anything extra at all costs. I even go as far as managing the water level so we never have to use the hose (well water with lots of minerals). Liquid chlorine (when slamming), stabilizer, salt and an algaecide with no added metals (when closing) are all I ever use in my pool.
Yup just the pool company running up the tab..

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.