Midwest
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
CircuPool RJ-45 Plus
So, I left my pressure gauge out over the winter, won’t do that again. This is season three of the intex sand filter that can with the pool. I purchased a new gauge, when I tried to install it with the same hardware, it won’t tighten. Can that piece be replaced? I was hoping to get at least 3 seasons with this cheap filter. Am I out of luck? Is it time to just replace the darn thing?848F498A-A213-4297-926D-3DA477A87A6E.jpeg848F498A-A213-4297-926D-3DA477A87A6E.jpeg

I see threads that are damaged. You may be able to just clean the
hanging pieces and try to install it. The other approach to consider
would be to open the multiport vavle and see if the you can remove
the restrictor and then use a tap to clean the threads up.
-Bigpaws

Reactions: JeaniB
So, I left my pressure gauge out over the winter, won’t do that again. This is season three of the intex sand filter that can with the pool. I purchased a new gauge, when I tried to install it with the same hardware, it won’t tighten. Can that piece be replaced? I was hoping to get at least 3 seasons with this cheap filter. Am I out of luck? Is it time to just replace the darn thing?View attachment 321299View attachment 321299
Where did you find the gauge. Mine is leaking. I tried Intex site and couldn’t find one. Thanks.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.