Popup Pool Mystery

bunedockmama

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 1, 2010
Last evening I was adding water due to evaporation and was trying to rig up a vac plate from a ziploc bowl. (That idea didn't workout as planned.)

Well, when I left the pool, I turned the water off, my hose has lever on the end. I did not shut it off at the faucet/spiggit.

This morning my Stepson, needed the hose and took it out of the pool, he say's the water wasn't running in the pool.

The pool is now near the level it should be. But,,,, you can tell alot of water overflowed somehow, as you can see where it ran and pushed alot of pine needles down the slope of my property along two paths.

What happened?? Did someone:

A) Leave the water running? (Me?) And the water self leveled?
B) Come out and lean on the sides to make it run out?
?? Who turned the water off? I'm stumped.

:lol: I know - your neighbor was out walking the dog and saw the water running out of the pool. Although you guys aren't really on great terms, he was feeling quite benevolent so he shut off the water. :p

I have NO idea :hammer:

Peter_S said:
:lol: I know - your neighbor was out walking the dog and saw the water running out of the pool. Although you guys aren't really on great terms, he was feeling quite benevolent so he shut off the water. :p

I have NO idea :hammer:

Ha! Maybe that was it. Thanks neighbor. :cheers:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.