Pool resurface/decking/jacuzzi addition Recommendations Miami area

anre5180

Oct 1, 2020
Miami, FL
We are looking to resurface our pool and add an in pool jacuzzi in one of the corners. We want to lay out new decking and coping in sandblasted marble. We are also looking to expand our deck over what is currently an area with grass.
Does anyone know of a reputable and honest pool person in the Miami area who we can contact to get this project done? We are really motivated to get this project started and finished for the summer.
Please let us know. I’ve attached some pics of what we hope to achieve.
Thank you fellow pool fans.

Attachments

• Pool.pdf
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 795BF11D-0FEC-409D-B40B-18788933F2A4.png
    795BF11D-0FEC-409D-B40B-18788933F2A4.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 12
  • E714D995-E853-4A6D-AEED-7CA02DFC857B.png
    E714D995-E853-4A6D-AEED-7CA02DFC857B.png
    3 MB · Views: 12
still no dice... its getting difficult (to my surprise) finding a contractor that wants to do the work. My humble opinion is that companies in the region are used to deal with customers that don't know much about what they want or can envision the end product so they have more room to lead the investment and conversation to their benefit. My case on the other hand, is exactly the opposite (one would think a contractor would love that in a client) but seems there is a uniqueness to this industry that is the contractor leading the design to his comfort instead of the customer.

to avoid that I subscribed to a 3D modeling software by StructureStudios VIP3D and modeled exactly (to the inch) my entire house and the pool and I have already invested in most of the materials my wife and I selected and modeled to ensure is to our liking and modeled the deck pavers, waterline tile, pool plaster, water features, pool lights, etc to ensure all matched our vision.

see pics below and open to see the "Smart" data that shows lots of details one would assume a contractor would love... but seems in this region the more you know the less a contractor wants to work with you... *shrug*

the saga continues....

Attachments

• 3dpool-night.JPG
    3dpool-night.JPG
    280 KB · Views: 3
  • 3dpool.JPG
    3dpool.JPG
    323.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 3dspa-data.JPG
    3dspa-data.JPG
    335.8 KB · Views: 3
  • 3dpool-data.JPG
    3dpool-data.JPG
    357.5 KB · Views: 3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.