Pool renovation with Aqua Bright

How new is it? I thought it has been around for a while?

The company and product has been around for about 10 years but we've only been seeing it on this forum in the past year or so. So "new" is more like "new to TFP". Only a few pools to go on so far for any real world data.

your attachments arent working

Just reloaded the pics -- not sure why they aren't showing (they appear in the post for me... but then again I haven't posted pics in a long time so I could have goofed). I know that sometimes I can't see other's pics if my login times out.

BTW, I like your tile color combo -- that step edge tile detail really pops!

Figured I'd provide another update.....

Tile with grout is now complete. They need to do a bit more grinding and smoothing of the plaster finish before they can start prepping the AB coats.

Getting excited to see the final product!!

IMG_1155.jpg

IMG_1156.jpg

Can we see pics of the finished product? I'm probably going to go with your same builder for a AB refinish/remodel in the spring, and would like to see how yours turned out. I've got some serious pitting in the plaster at the deep end of my pool, so I'm especially interested in how the double epoxy method went for you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Didn't realize Aquabright wasn't plaster until I read this thread. Interesting finish option instead of plaster or Pebble. How does Aquabright compare cost-wise? I've already hit their website and asked for a referral to an installer for my area.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.